No about text available for “”
1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1
This is my dad's car, straight from California. It currently has 35k original miles and about 1000 miles on the rebuild (since 1999). A lot was invested in this car and it shows. The car was painted the same color as Eleanor (but before the movie came out), and it goes like a bat outta hell.
The car was dyno-ed in Cali after the rebuild at 415rwhp and 430rwtq.
No specifications listed.
351 "C" 4V Cleveland
- 8 cylinder 90 degree, Overhead Valves (OHV)
- Maximum torque: 380 lbs./ft. @ 3,400 RPM
- Maximum Horsepower: 300 BHP @ 5,400 RPM
- Bore & Stroke: 4.00" X 3.50"
- Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
- aftermarket 5 speed Tremec trans
No factory options listed.
- Power Steering
- Power front disc brakes
- Electric Clock
- AM Radio
- AM/FM Radio
- Front Bumper guards
- Vinyl Roof
- Shaker hood scoop
- Rear Deck Spoiler
No modifications listed.
- 351 Cleveland W/4v heads
- Hardened Steel valve seats
- Double roller timing chain (Milodon)
- Roller rockerarms (Ford Motorsport)
- Boss 351 aluminum dual plane intake manifold
- Electronic ignition (Mallory Unilite)
- Edelbrock 750 CFM carb
- Custom Ram-Air intake system
- 4 row radiator and aux cooling fan
- High capacity 7 qt. oil pan (Milodon)
- Special Ford Motorsport mini starter
- Tremec 5 speed w/overdrive
- Hurst short throw shifter
- Ford racing 10.5" clutch system w/smooth cable linkage
- new drive shaft and u-joints
- 9" rear end (Currie Enterprises
- 3.50 gear and Auburn locker
- Rack and pinion power steering (Total Control)
- Global West tubular steel upper and lower control arms
- 1 1/4" negative wedge and upper control arm drop
- 1 1/2" ride drop front and rear
- 1 1/8" front anti-sway bar
- 7/8" rear anti-sway bar
- Traction Master tractionbars
- 10.5 front discs
- 10.5 rear drums
- 15x8 Torque-Thrust II American Racing wheels
- Sound and heat insulation in floor, roof, fenders, trunk space
- Procar fully adjustable sport seats
- New dash
- Autometer guages in custom mounting
- In-dash factory tach.
- New carpeting
- New gas tank and sending unit
- New paint as of 1999
- All factory options: louvers, racing mirrors, stripes, scoop, wing, spoiler, rocker panels, emblems
- Custom 2 1/2" pipes w/removeable "H" pipe
- 2 chamber Flowmaster mufflers
- Stock large port exhaust manifolds
stanggang1892 has no Car photo albums.
|Points for||Total Votes||Points for Dad's Toy|