You must be a member of this Motortopia group to access the shared items.
L3 is open to any lowered aircooled Type 1, 2 or 3 Volkswagen.
L3 is a loose association of enthusiasts and friends. No membership fees are required.
L3 does not have club officers; instead, L3 has a “Band of Directors” chosen by members, whose sole function is continuation of the group.
Membership is by invitation or sponsorship. All membership candidates must be accepted by a simple majority of the current memebers. Membership is maintained by attending 3 group events annually.
Member cars should meet the following criteria:
Must be lowered! No exception.
• Quality: The overall quality should not be below the mark "C". (This does not exclude “Rat Rods”)
• Paintjob: Paint, or lack thereof (Patina) must be tasteful. No Rust Buckets. (But some rust is acceptable.)
• Wheels: Anything goes, but must compliment to overall look of the car.
• Tires: Must fit under the fenders, unless it’s an “open wheel” design.
• Body changes: Changes are allowed however they must be tastefully executed.
• Accessories: Accessories are allowed, but let’s not be excessive.
Got something you want to discuss? Looking for advice? Or, just want to catch up on what’s happening? Join our forum and post and reply to topics on General Discussion, Introductions - Who Are You?, and more...