Well, it took a little time but I think I've got my own list figured out. You guys have fantastic lists so far! Cool to see all the different automotive 'flavors' out there.
1. 1990 Ferrari F40 - My favorite car on the dang planet. Enough said.
2. 1988 Porsche 959S - The technical wonder of the 80's and still uber quick!
3. 1997 Porsche 993 twin-turbo S - Dare I say, a practical daily supercar...
4. 2008 Audi R8 - Weekend Ringed beast
5. 2007 Audi RS4 sedan - The daily driver
6. 1989 Porsche 911 turbo cabriolet - Final year of that generation, only year with 5 speed trans.
7. 1972 Ferrari Daytona Spider. - Carb'd 12 cylinder engines make me cry... in a good way!
8. 1988 BMW M6 - Old school funk and a wonderful sounding inline six banger
9. 1995 Porsche 928 GTS five speed - Even as a lottery winner this would be one tough car to find. I think roughly 16 were imported. Uber grand touring Land Shark.
10. 1988 Ford Sierra RS Cosworth - Over the top and somewhat silly looking but loads of power and sideways throttle steer. Can you go wrong?
There you have it... list is subject to change by the minute.