Ok, let's go with this one, although there a LOT of you who are going to think I'm crazy.
1) Restore the 79 Thunderbird (Chloe) as my daily driver.
2) Restore the 79 Thunderbird (Daphne) as a custom, slightly hotrodded, convertible.
3) 1965 Mercury Park Lane convertible with the Sport Package, buckets, console, and 4 speed transmission.
4) 1961 Pontiac Parisienne Convertible, buckets, console and 4 speed. (This one must be as rare as hen's teeth. Don't know if they even built any of them with this combo.)
5) 1978 Fold LTD II Squire wagon, slightly hotrodded, and customized into a Thunderbird wagon.
6) 1965 Mercury Colony Park.
7) 1972 Triumph TR-6
1966 Lincoln Continental Convertible
9) 1942 Ford Delux Convertible
10) 1959 Rolls Royce Silver Spirit convertible