This was my first run but it was one of the best times i've had in a long while. I was worried being a resident of Florida that I might not be to entertained but I saw some places I never knew existed here. Awesome! I did enjoy the two nights in Daytona, that was the best time, I met alot of great people, had a blast at Hooters. It was obvious alot of planning went into this.
As far as major suggestions:
1. I like Ponchos idea of maybe having a host hotel and doing day trips to venues and returning to the same place that night.
2. Another Hooters party, need I explain?
3. I like the text idea to keep everyone in the loop. On the longer hauls the group breaks up.
4.Lovebugs, not your fault, im still picking them off, welcome to FL everyone
5. Im all for starting at Year One, great host, great sponsor. It really gets me amped being there.
6. Im not sure what kind of consideration goes into checking the roads, ie rough spots, pot holes ect... Having a lowered car its murder for me. If its not taken into consideration, id like to ask that it is. The route this run was smooth, so no complaints.
7. More back roads, that was awesome leaving Braselton, nice to see the countryside.
8. If you dont have a CB, get one, I didnt have one, but seems like the toy to have on the ride.
I cant say enough wonderful things about Bandit Run. People ask what it is and what we do, and when I tell them they are in awe. It really is a great event, the most fun ive ever had in a Trans Am with my pants on. Everyone who plans and makes this happen, excellent work, keep it up, whatever you decide to do next year I have no doubt it will be another great time. I found out its not the cars that make this great, its the people. Leaving Orlando, I felt like I was leaving family. Hope to see some of you at Nationals.