Topic: Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa Wednesday May 19th

  • 0 forums with topics and posts

  • red’s Profile Photo
    red
    • Join Date: Feb 8, 2007 at 9:57 pm
    • Total posts: 822
      Send Message
    #1 Sticky
    Jan 30, 2010 at 4:36 pm
    no breakfast included
    5 North A1A
    Jupiter Beach, FL 33477
    800-228-8810
    Room rates: standard room $149 with tax total rate =$166.14
    Suite room (2 rooms 1 King-1 pull out twin bed) =$189 with tax total rate=$210.74

     

    Keep the phoenix flying

    www.transamcountry.com

    Edited Jan 30, 2010 at 4:47 pm


  • Pontiac_Birds_Nest’s Profile Photo
    Pontiac_Birds_N
    est
    • Join Date: Nov 16, 2008 at 12:40 am
    • Total posts: 142
      Send Message
    #2
    Feb 8, 2010 at 9:17 pm
    Quote:
    Originally posted by red  no breakfast included
    5 North A1A
    Jupiter Beach, FL 33477
    800-228-8810
    Room rates: standard room $149 with tax total rate =$166.14
    Suite room (2 rooms 1 King-1 pull out twin bed) =$189 with tax total rate=$210.74[/quote

    I know that is a good deal for that hotel, but don't know if I wanna put that much down for one night stay. I seen there were a few other hotels in the area that were around $100.00, I might have to do that instead, money is tight. Has anyone else thought about doing that?

    Bri

     

    Flying Low!!

  • red’s Profile Photo
    red
    • Join Date: Feb 8, 2007 at 9:57 pm
    • Total posts: 822
      Send Message
    #3
    Feb 9, 2010 at 8:35 am
    The main reason for the choice of hotel is beacause of the beachfront but yeah it is an excellent price for that hotel.

     

    Keep the phoenix flying

    www.transamcountry.com

  • solargold’s Profile Photo
    solargold
    • Join Date: Jan 4, 2009 at 9:39 pm
    • Total posts: 382
      Send Message
    #4
    Feb 9, 2010 at 8:50 am
    I've reserved a room with a beach front view but if it is as nice as said to be, I'll be out in a lounge chair out on the beach with a drink in my hand enjoying the sunset and sunrise. It's a lot of money for a room, but in my case it's gonna be an expensive shower, and thats okay by me wink image

    Remember last years motto: It's not the destination but the Jouney.....and adding to that....
    It's not how much it costs, it's how much fun we have, the memories to keep, the stories to share and the friends we'll make yes image

     

    Any day above ground is a GOOD day!!!

    Edited Feb 9, 2010 at 5:32 pm


  • Debbie_C’s Profile Photo
    Debbie_C
    • Join Date: Jun 10, 2009 at 10:02 am
    • Total posts: 356
      Send Message
    #5
    Feb 9, 2010 at 10:53 am
    The Jupiter Beach Resort and Spa is a 4-star resort and therefore, our most expensive stop. A one night stay is normally $200-$400 a night. As Bill pointed out, it is the only oceanfront hotel in Jupiter and since we are on a "beach run" I wanted to make sure runners could get to the beach. biggrin image

    However for those seeking a more budget friendly stay in Jupiter, I negotiated a rate at the La Quinta Inn 34 Fisherman's Wharf Jupiter, FL Phone: 1-561-575-7201
    Ask for the Bandit Run rate and you will get a $79 rate that includes breakfast. This hotel is located less than a mile from the host hotel. I hope this helps. We are trying our best to make the run enjoyable for everyone. If there are any problems, please let me know. thumbsup image

     

    Debbie

  • Pontiac_Birds_Nest’s Profile Photo
    Pontiac_Birds_N
    est
    • Join Date: Nov 16, 2008 at 12:40 am
    • Total posts: 142
      Send Message
    #6
    Feb 9, 2010 at 3:59 pm
    Quote:
    Originally posted by solargold  I've reserved a room with a beach front view but if it is as nice as said to be, I'll be out in a lounge chair out on the beach with a drink in my hand enjoying the sunset and sunrise. It's a lot of money for a room, but in my case it's gonna be an expensive shower, and thats okay by me wink image

    Remember last years motto: It's not the destination but the Jouney.....and....
    It's not how much it costs, it's how much fun we have, the memories to keep, the stories to share and the friends we'll make yes image


    It's a good motto Mike, I agree with it all, except some of us our on a budget and have to watch our expenses. Unless some of you wanna help me out by paying my room lmao image

    Also I am hoping with some of that money I am saving up can go towards things for my birds that need to be done before the run.

    Bri

     

    Flying Low!!

  • solargold’s Profile Photo
    solargold
    • Join Date: Jan 4, 2009 at 9:39 pm
    • Total posts: 382
      Send Message
    #7
    Feb 9, 2010 at 5:31 pm
    Quote:
    Originally posted by Firebird01  It's a good motto Mike, I agree with it all, except some of us our on a budget and have to watch our expenses. Unless some of you wanna help me out by paying my room lmao image

    Also I am hoping with some of that money I am saving up can go towards things for my birds that need to be done before the run.

    Bri
    I understand. Money doesn't grow on trees around here either. Last year I posted to share a room and Ryno stepped up and we split that cost. This year I have a friend commiting to join so we'll split room and gas. Whatever I can't afford I have a credit card and I'll pay it off in time. I am sure others will do the same. My main point is don't let the cost prevent you from coming or enjoying yourself while your there. I wouldn't trade my CC debt for last memories. Mastercard has no idea how priceless it was.

    Regardless of which hotel we stay, we'll be out in the parking lots, not in our rooms. Anyone here remember the Georgia girls visit til 4am in the parking lot in Braselton? That was the funniest thing for those of us out that late. Ask others there what they thought. I don't think that was his idea of a Southern Belle. More like a sailor.

     

    Any day above ground is a GOOD day!!!

    Edited Feb 15, 2010 at 3:28 pm


  • Pontiac_Birds_Nest’s Profile Photo
    Pontiac_Birds_N
    est
    • Join Date: Nov 16, 2008 at 12:40 am
    • Total posts: 142
      Send Message
    #8
    Feb 9, 2010 at 5:44 pm
    Quote:
    Originally posted by solargold  I understand. Money doesn't grow on trees around here either. Last year I posted to share a room and Ryno stepped up and we split that cost. This year I have a friend commiting to join so we'll split room and gas. Whatever I can't afford I have a credit card and I'll pay it off in time. I am sure others will do the same. My main point is don't let the cost prevent you from coming or enjoying yourself while your there. I wouldn't trade my CC debt for last memories. Mastercard has no idea how priceless it was.

    Regardless of which hotel we stay, we'll be out in the parking lots, not in our rooms. Anyone here remember the Georgia girls visit til 4am in the parking lot in Braselton? That was the funniest thing for those of us out that late. Ask Kevin Morgan what he thought. I don't think that was his idea of a Southern Belle. More like a sailor.


    I know Mike, your right! I have just been saving up for months and months and doesn't ever seem to get that far ahead. It seems like when things start looking up, all of a sudden, I get setback with other bills that need to be taken care of:-( No matter what, I won't miss this event, all of you guys and gals are great. We will make new memories this year and meet more new friends!

    Georgia girls? Hey common, what happen hyper image

    Bri

     

    Flying Low!!

  • marksta’s Profile Photo
    marksta
    • Join Date: Apr 7, 2007 at 1:08 pm
    • Total posts: 261
      Send Message
    #9
    Feb 9, 2010 at 6:08 pm
    tongue image Quote:
    Originally posted by Firebird01  I know Mike, your right! I have just been saving up for months and months and doesn't ever seem to get that far ahead. It seems like when things start looking up, all of a sudden, I get setback with other bills that need to be taken care of:-( No matter what, I won't miss this event, all of you guys and gals are great. We will make new memories this year and meet more new friends!

    Georgia girls? Hey common, what happen hyper image

    Bri


    What happens in Braselton stays in Braselton. biggrin image biggrin image biggrin image

    You'll just have to stick it out in the lot at night, and see what happens. Ya never know, with all these black cars sitting around. They bring out all kinds of girls. applause image thumbsup image tongue image

     

    Keep on Pontiyakkin'

    Mark

  • chumbrother’s Profile Photo
    chumbrother
    • Join Date: Feb 2, 2010 at 9:07 pm
    • Total posts: 290
      Send Message
    #10
    Feb 9, 2010 at 6:15 pm
    HEY solar, you stated you wana , sit on the beach and watch the sunset and sunrise?......brother, if you can watch the sunset on the east coast, I want what your smoking, relieved image

     

    Same Bat time.....
    Same Bat channel.......