Topic: What's new in the car for the 2010 Bandit Run?

  • 0 forums with topics and posts

  • ICRAZY6’s Profile Photo
    ICRAZY6
    • Join Date: Mar 4, 2008 at 9:16 am
    • Total posts: 219
      Send Message
    #81
    Apr 13, 2012 at 8:28 am
    Quote:
    Originally posted by Special76TA  Sweet. Cant Wait to see the mods. I bet that thing will be up in front of the pack this year. Good luck with the shakedown.


    I usually end up in the front in one way or another, lol. Can't wait to see all the new cars and hang out with some good people. Hope I can run with Shaker again, if he gets his carb issues fixed. I'm sure we'll have to clean the carbon out of the engines like we have in the past!
    Ken

     

    How's this thing go back together???

  • Shaker’s Profile Photo
    Shaker
    • Join Date: Mar 6, 2008 at 12:45 pm
    • Total posts: 1016
      Send Message
    #82
    Apr 14, 2012 at 10:39 am
    Quote:
    Originally posted by Special76TA  Sweet. Cant Wait to see the mods. I bet that thing will be up in front of the pack this year. Good luck with the shakedown.


    Well ... only if RockSho let's him... biggrin image Just kidding... where is RockSho anyhow... has he given up on Motortopiaville and gone strictly to Facemybook?

    RockSho... what art thou? I heard through the grapevine that you had yours running and then not running and then running again? Get 'er done!!!

    biggrin image

     

    "Ready to Roll Roy?"
    78 WS6 TA, Original Owner, Martinique Blue, Coupe
    79 WS6 TA, Mayan Red, T-Tops
    and a couple of others that will remain nameless!

  • ICRAZY6’s Profile Photo
    ICRAZY6
    • Join Date: Mar 4, 2008 at 9:16 am
    • Total posts: 219
      Send Message
    #83
    Apr 17, 2012 at 8:10 am
    Quote:
    Originally posted by Shaker  Well ... only if RockSho let's him... biggrin image Just kidding... where is RockSho anyhow... has he given up on Motortopiaville and gone strictly to Facemybook?

    RockSho... what art thou? I heard through the grapevine that you had yours running and then not running and then running again? Get 'er done!!!

    biggrin image


    Well, I don't have a facemybook acccount but talk to Manny. His car is up and running, problems all fixed. He'll be on the Run this year. Not sure why he doesn't post up on here much.

     

    How's this thing go back together???

  • Shaker’s Profile Photo
    Shaker
    • Join Date: Mar 6, 2008 at 12:45 pm
    • Total posts: 1016
      Send Message
    #84
    Apr 17, 2012 at 10:15 pm
    RockSho... where art thou? biggrin image Ready to roll with Sarge and I through the hills and curves? Reckon you can keep up? I sure hope so Bro!

    Can't wait to see the RockSho ride again on the run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    hyper image bananadance2 image

     

    "Ready to Roll Roy?"
    78 WS6 TA, Original Owner, Martinique Blue, Coupe
    79 WS6 TA, Mayan Red, T-Tops
    and a couple of others that will remain nameless!

  • Pontiac_Birds_Nest’s Profile Photo
    Pontiac_Birds_N
    est
    • Join Date: Nov 16, 2008 at 12:40 am
    • Total posts: 142
      Send Message
    #85
    Apr 17, 2012 at 11:37 pm
    Quote:
    Originally posted by Shaker  RockSho... where art thou? biggrin image Ready to roll with Sarge and I through the hills and curves? Reckon you can keep up? I sure hope so Bro!

    Can't wait to see the RockSho ride again on the run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    hyper image bananadance2 image


    He is good, me and him talk about every day. If Hawks and Blues are playing each other in the playoffs we might not be making it on the run though! Well have to see.

     

    Flying Low!!

  • Shaker’s Profile Photo
    Shaker
    • Join Date: Mar 6, 2008 at 12:45 pm
    • Total posts: 1016
      Send Message
    #86
    Apr 19, 2012 at 9:09 am
    Quote:
    Originally posted by Pontiac_Birds_Nest  He is good, me and him talk about every day. If Hawks and Blues are playing each other in the playoffs we might not be making it on the run though! Well have to see.


    That's good... glad he and the misses are planing to come on the run in the "RockSho" ride again! I'll be fun! for sure for sure... biggrin image

     

    "Ready to Roll Roy?"
    78 WS6 TA, Original Owner, Martinique Blue, Coupe
    79 WS6 TA, Mayan Red, T-Tops
    and a couple of others that will remain nameless!

  • ICRAZY6’s Profile Photo
    ICRAZY6
    • Join Date: Mar 4, 2008 at 9:16 am
    • Total posts: 219
      Send Message
    #87
    Apr 19, 2012 at 12:50 pm
    DUDE where's MY CAR???

     

    How's this thing go back together???