Photos in the “* * *SOLD* * * 54 Bel Air 2 door Hardtop ~For Sale~” Album
Description: Purchase this car NOW before it goes on EBAY...
- 1954 Chevrolet Bel Air 2 Door Hardtop
- 350 4 bolt main
- 700R4 automatic transmission
- NEW tires & wheels
- Power Disc Brakes
- Fatman Fabrications Mustang II rack & pinion front end (for that LOW stance)
- Nova 10 bolt rear end
- New custom made fuel tank
- New RED paint
- New Dakota Digital Dash (not installed but included)
- New interior
- New emblems
- some NEW chrome some re-furbished
- 95% or more complete
- all of the HARD work has been done, only needs some attention to detail and "minor" odds and ends.
I hope that whoever bought this car enjoys it as much as Leon enjoyed building it...
This was the last car that Leon Miller built before passing away.
R.I.P. Leon Miller
Your memories and your beautiful rides live to tell your story!