Last updated Nov 7, 2007
My first Classic Mini thanks to Starlord wanting to upsize. Way fun car for motoring and talking about. Its especially fun gassing up next to a big SUV and filling the tank with only 5 gallons and a LOT less cash. Goal is to eventually get this one out on the track. No issues modding either since there is no warranty that last this long.
Here's a BIG shout out to all the other Classic and New Minis out there, especially all my friends in REME!
I need to get out on the track, do some timing over distances and get a run on a dyno sometime soon. So little time, so much to do...
I suppose I could look this up somewhere but I'm not sure much of the original car is left.
- 1275 A+ EFI single port engine (c.1993, milage unknown)
- HF44 SU Carb conversion w/ K&N cone filter
- Lucas ignition coil
- high output alternator
- yellow Distributor
- Sracer plug wires
- Sracer Front sway bar
- JCG Front Cooper S discs
- Sracer Bumpstops
- Sracer Hi-Los
- Gaz adjustable shocks
- Sracer race springs (red in front, blue in the back)
- Sracer powdercoated rocker cover
- Sracer titanium rocker bolts
- Minator Anthracite 10x5's w/ Yoko A008's
- JCG Cooper S head
- Sracer stainless straight pipe
- DTM center exit dual exhaust
- Sracer adjustable rear camber
- Kenwood hd radio w/ 6x9s
- stainless upgrades all around
- Sracer 12v power outlet
- 1 set of custom earplugs
- clear lenses all around
- Sracer stainless shifter + brake lever
Permanent Link to this Car