Last updated Mar 9, 2012
Just getting around to it...Here is my 1995 Thunderbird LX V8. Purchased from Mick's Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep July 18th, 2009, this T-Bird had 64,640 original miles on the odometer. It's black with a medium opal leather interior. I'm 20 and the proud owner of this beautiful car and my 1985 Grand Prix. More pictures and information will come as soon as things slow down. Rough estimate of 1995 purchase price: $21,575.
Don't really know too much yet about my car's performance...all I know is that she can chirp second. For an automatic and the shear size of this car, that's damn impressive.
0-60: roughly 6.5 seconds as she sits with current mods
HP: stock 205, now around 220
Engine: 281ci Fuel Injected Modular V8
Torque: stock 265 lb.-ft., now around 270ish lb.-ft.
Tires: Summer 215/70R15 Yokohama Avid TRZ
Winter 215/70R15 Bridgestone Blizzak
Wheels: Summer 1997 Ltd. Edition T-Bird Aluminum wheels
Winter stock 95 Aluminum wheels
It has every option for 1995 except a power passenger seat, moonroof, and rear spoiler...well I bought a rear spoiler and installed it. So it looks amazing and I'll put pictures of it on after a while. I also had straight pipes put on in place of the Magnaflow mufflers that were poorly installed by Meineke Car Care center on Steubenville Pike Robinson Twp. PA. Mick's Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep of Robinson installed the straight pipes, they did an amazing job.
Some of the options on the T-Bird include:
- 281 ci V8
- Medium Opal leather interior
- traction assist
- 3.08 rear gears
- power windows
- power locks
- power driver's seat
- power antenna
- front floor mats
- auto climate control
- rear window defrost
- remote keyless entry
- dual illuminted visor mirrors (luxury/lighting group)
- underhood light
- ABS brakes
- 4 wheel disk brakes
- auto headlights (luxury/lighting group)
Bought the car in July 2009, didn't get the chance to really modify it. It's my daily driver, not my investment...hence why I still have my 85 Grand Prix.
Here are a few of the mods:
- Dual MagnaFlow Mufflers with polished oval tips
- Resonator delete and now muffler delete too
- 2 sets of wheels, the originals mounted on Blizzak Snow Tires and 97 Ltd Edition T-Bird wheels mounted on Yokohama Avid TRZ tires
- Custom ram air intake with the removal of the airbox snorkel
- Pioneer Head Unit, MP3/iPod/CD/AUX/AM/FM capable
- Pioneer front speakers, 2 way
- Pioneer rear speakers, 3 way
- Custom "4.6" badge underneath the left side tail light...taken from a 98 Mustang GT
Permanent Link to this Car