Last updated May 2, 2007
I got my Cobalt in July of 2005. It has been an awesome car so far and is surprisingly quick on the autocross circuit! The wheels/tires you see in the pic are only for autocross.
- 2.2L Ecotec (145hp, 155lb.ft.)
- 4T45E Transmission
2005 Cobalt coupe with sport appearance package
- Removed door strip moldings
- Debadged rear "Cobalt LS" lettering and Chevy logo
- Painted front Chevy logo flat black
- K&N insert filter
- GMPP Performance Cat-Back
- Royal Purple 5w30
- Falken Azenis RT-615 205/40R16 (autocrossing only)
My modifications are limited due to the rules of the SCCA Solo rules of the stock category.
Permanent Link to this Car