Last updated Oct 18, 2010
I looked for my perfect VW for two years. I looked at them before I even I had my license. I fell in love with a MkIV Jetta wagon, but sold before I could buy it. Once I started looking again I found my current car. This car has it all, and I love driving it. Just wish the engine was louder.
2.5L Straight Five Cylinder Engine
Auto*tragic* six speed with Tiptronic and sport mode
Dual Zone Climate Control
Tiger Wood Trim
Dual 12-Way Drive/Passenger Seat
* Fully Reclining Front Heatable Bucket Seats w/Pk 2
* Includes 12-way power adjustable front seats with 4-way power adjustable lumbar support and 3-position memory function for driver seat only.
* Leather Seat Trim
* Wood Shift Knob/Leather Handbrake Grip
* Leather Wrapped Multi-Function Steering Wheel
* Includes audio and telephone controls.
* Package #1
* Wheels: 6.5J x 16" Silver & Anthracite Alloy
* Includes anti-theft wheel locks.
* Power Tilt & Slide Glass Sunroof w/Manual Sunshade
* Includes tinted glass, pinch protection and driver's door power lock operated convenience closing feature.
* XM Satellite Radio
* HomeLink Wireless Control System
* Manual Rear Sunshade
* Fold-Flat Front Passenger Seat Feature Delete
* Genuine Tamo Ash Wood Trim
* Includes dash, center console and doors.
Projector Fog Lights
AWE Tuning Exhaust
Permanent Link to this Car