I saw one of these cars on the road and decided then and there that I had to have one. I found out there was a "Dale, Jr. Edition" too, but I like the look of the black and silver combination better than the red and silver. The blue and silver "Jeff Gordon Edition"? Who cares?
I bought the car on June 16th 2007 from the International Motor Car Company in Cincinnati Ohio with 75k miles on it. It is a 1999.5 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro with a 5 speed transmission.
Small-block V-8 and front wheel drive. It'll smoke 'em all the way down the block!
1.8T DOHC 20 valve
5 valves per cylinder
APR 91 octane tune / race tune for higher octane
243 ft. lb. torque
"quattro IV" - permanent all-wheel drive system, includes TORSEN torque sensing center differential; front and rear electronic differential locks
It came pretty much loaded, with heated leather seats and XM Stereo.
• Fully automatic climate control with sun intensity control
• Power windows with: "one touch down" for all four windows; "pinch protection" for all four windows; "one touch up" for front windows; driver controlled lock out switch for rear power windows
• Electronic cruise control with coast, resume and speed up features
• Electrically adjustable and heated outside mirrors
• Electric rear window defogger with automatic timed shut off feature
• Power central locking system (doors, deck lid, and fuel door), with selective unlock (enables unlocking of a single door or all doors), plus: Convenience close feature for windows and sunroof; master switch located in driver and front passenger door; convenient open for windows.
• Electric outside mirrors with defog feature
• Ignition key with internal key profile and integral light
• Front "comfort" seats with manual height adjustment and variable backrest adjustment
• 60/40 split fold rear seats with individual locks
• Head restraints, solid type for front and rear outer seating positions
• Leatherette seat upholstery
• Backlit instrument cluster with automatic brightness control; including: red illumination, electronic speedometer; tachometer, coolant gauge, voltmeter; outside temperature display for all models; service interval indicator, various warning lights; brake warning light, analogue clock
• Anti-theft alarm system with blinking theft deterrent light and interior monitoring sensors and defeat switch for interior monitoring
• Concert AM/FM cassette radio with: RDS (Radio display system displays radio station call letters and other information); GALA (Graduated Audio Level Adjustment, varies volume based on vehicle speed)
• Bose 8-speaker sound system with active rear speakers
• Pre-wiring for Motorola hands-free telephone (includes speaker, microphone and transceiver mounting bracket)
• 6-disc CD changer
K&N Low-Restriction intake system, chip, Borla cat-back exhaust.
APR ECU Chip
APR Indash Boost Gauge
Forge 007 Diverter Valve
Techtonics 2.5" exhaust through 2 Borla mufflers
17" RS4 rims
Mod's to come:
GIAC Chipped ECU for larger turbo application on 93 octane
RS4 front grille
K04-15 Turbo Upgrade
SMIC -> FMIC conversion
European S4 rear bumper
RS4 front bumper
|Points for The Intimidator||Total Votes||Points for Rally Audi|