My dad came into some money recently and decided that I deserve something better than the old, rusty, leaky turbo Mustang I had been driving, so he got me this car for high school graduation. Believe me, I'm NOT going back to that Mustang!
Purchased this car just after thanksgiving of 08' shortly after I found it outside an appartment at an auto repair shop. sofar have started body work by buying a trufiber mach 1 hood, replacement trunklid (origional was rotted out), 92-93 special edition lx style spoiler.
3.2 Liter inline six cylinder engine
5 speed manual transmission
4 wheel independant suspension
4 wheel disc brakes
Engine Specs: Stock 5.0L HO Fuel Injected V-8, 225 hp
Car currently has about 133,000 miles.
- Oxford White Paint (1 of 3,576 Oxford White GT Convertibles)
- Roll Down Windows
- Power Stairing
- Air Conditioning
- Power Locks
- Luggage Racks
An 87' Mustang is very rare with roll down windows, most came with power windows.
- Trufiber Mach 1 Hood
- 92/93 Lx Special Edition Spoiler
- Aftermarket exhaust (dont know what kind, was on the car when purchased). planning on upgrading though
- Accufab 70mm Throttle Body and EGR spacer (not on the car yet, will be going on towards the end of december)
- BBK ram air intake (will be going on towards the end of december also)
- Styling bar (will be going on towards the end of next week)
- Ford 347 Stroker Engine
- Kenne Belle Flowzilla superharger
- New Coat Of Oxford White Paint
- Flowmaster American Thunder Exhaust w/ Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers, offroad x-pipe???
- Mass Air Flow upgrade kit
|Points for Onyx||Total Votes||Points for 87Foxbody|