This is my Chrysler Daytona '89 "She" is very good condition:)
Purchased this car just after thanksgiving of 08' shortly after I found it outside an appartment at an auto repair shop. sofar have started body work by buying a trufiber mach 1 hood, replacement trunklid (origional was rotted out), 92-93 special edition lx style spoiler.
R4 FI 8v 2.2 Intercooled Turbo II
Engine Specs: Stock 5.0L HO Fuel Injected V-8, 225 hp
Car currently has about 133,000 miles.
-electrically adjustable seats
- Oxford White Paint (1 of 3,576 Oxford White GT Convertibles)
- Roll Down Windows
- Power Stairing
- Air Conditioning
- Power Locks
- Luggage Racks
An 87' Mustang is very rare with roll down windows, most came with power windows.
- Trufiber Mach 1 Hood
- 92/93 Lx Special Edition Spoiler
- Aftermarket exhaust (dont know what kind, was on the car when purchased). planning on upgrading though
- Accufab 70mm Throttle Body and EGR spacer (not on the car yet, will be going on towards the end of december)
- BBK ram air intake (will be going on towards the end of december also)
- Styling bar (will be going on towards the end of next week)
- Ford 347 Stroker Engine
- Kenne Belle Flowzilla superharger
- New Coat Of Oxford White Paint
- Flowmaster American Thunder Exhaust w/ Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers, offroad x-pipe???
- Mass Air Flow upgrade kit
|Points for Daytona||Total Votes||Points for 87Foxbody|