This is my dads car. He put a lot of hard work into it. It is his pride and joy. He owned it since 1972. He built it from the groung up. It was in a million pieces. He only takes it out when the weather and temp. is perfect. So not to often. Still he loves the car.
I found this car and had to buy it.. I got a hell of a good deal.. Fast and rare, the GTZ is a high performance sports car.
Has a 350 with 300+hp
- 185 HP Quad 4 H/O DOCH engine
- 5 speed muncie getrag tranny
- 16" body colored wheels w/performance pirelli tires
- K&N air filer cold air style
- sporty exhaust package
- custom mounted gauges
- 0-60 in 7 sec
- lateral force on G pad of .93
- 66 mph avg slalom speed
auto on the floor
nothing special, just basic essentials, like speed + power + good road handling.
|Points for 71 chevelle ss||Total Votes||Points for Garnett GTZ|