Cars > RatedZ’s Garage
About RatedZ’s Garage
About me and my passion for cars
I've loved anything with wheels since the age of about 2. Cars just seem to be my thing.
I can appreciate any car that's been modified, but my main preferences lie with the domestic muscle cars. I also own a 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi, which is certainly a great car. It's undoubtedly the most "rounded" performance car I've ever owned. Not only is it quick, but it handles well, and I've also achieved nearly 29-30 mpg on the highway with it. How can I complain?
Since I love automotive performance in general, I've started a website/forum all about it. Check it out at www.forum.topspeedautogroup.com.
My first car
The first car that I purchased with my own money that wasn't a hand-me-down was a 1971 Chevrolet El Camino with a 402 ci engine.
The first car I was cursed with when I got my license was a 1984 4dr Plymouth Colt.
Car I wish I still had
I wish I still had my 1971 El Camino.
My dream car
My dream car is a Lamborghini Diablo VT. It doesn't matter which color it is as long as it's red.
Car clubs I’m in
Top Speed Auto Group ([url]www.topspeedautogroup.com[/url])
Eastern Panhandle Camaro Association ([url]www.easternpanhandlecamaro.com[/url])
- Type of racing: TransAm, ALMS Series are the series that interest me most.
- Driver: Dale Earnhardt Sr. (R.I.P.) and Alex Zanardi, for sure! While Dale needs no introduction, Alex Zanardi has more heart than any other racer out there today! I hold nothing but the highest respect for Alex Zanardi, not only as a person, but for what he's accomplished.
- Driving song: There are a lot of songs I like to listen to while I'm dirving.
- Car movie: Definitely American Graffiti!
- Car book: Any book to do with Camaros!
- Car magazine: Automobile Magazine, Car & Driver, Hemmings Muscle Machines, Motor Trend, Road & Track, Sports Car Illustrated, and Subie Sport are all magazines I prefer to read.
- Car game: Gran Turismo (Duh!)!
— Profile last updated: Aug 1, 2008
RatedZ’s Groups 1 of 1
RatedZ is not a member of any enthusiast groups
Welcome to the Camaro Cruzers Camaro Club (Membership) We are a local club in Washington State. If you would like information on how to join Camaro Cruzers email Ray at CamaroCruzers@comcast.net for more information. (Forum) Please feel free to read and add to our forum. Also if you’re...
Washington, United States
RatedZ is not a member of any business groups
Special Offers & Deals
Cars > RatedZ’s Garage