CudaChick1968’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 19
- Into custom work? Check this out!
- Thu Nov 15, 2012 | comment
- Phoenix Specialty Coatings' Brand New Introduction Video Just Released
- Sat Oct 20, 2012 | comment
- I Need Your Vote for a $250K Small Business Grant
- Mon May 28, 2012 | comment
- Get Your Phoenix Specialty Coatings CudaChick Garage Poster Now!!!
- Fri Jan 20, 2012 | 1 comment
- My Cuda and I made it into Auto Enthusiast magazine!!!
- Sat Apr 2, 2011 | 8 comments
March '09 Powder Coating Special -- 15% Off Brake & Suspension Parts ... and a Big Thank You
Mar 3, 2009 | Views: 1,066
- Phoenix Specialty Coatings
- 59 photos
To help get your ride ready for its Spring debut, through the end of March 2009, PSC Business Group members can enjoy a 15% labor discount on custom powder coating for all suspension and brake parts including upper and lower control arms, spindles, drums, rotors, backing plates, calipers, etc.
I have dozens of colors in stock to choose from and can order thousands more at a reasonable price to suit your custom application; a special order color generally adds only about $40 to a job total. Free color swatches are always available for the asking! (See the website's Gallery for work samples and to view actual parts coated with in-stock powders.)
Be sure to mention you're a PSC Business Group member when you call or write for a free quote to take advantage of this month's special. Referrals and new customers are always welcome and are very much appreciated.
A VERY special thank you goes out to member Terry O [http://www.motortopia.com/terryo/cars] for taking me up on the February valve cover discount. I hope to get your L82s finished up and back to you shortly, and that the work exceeds all of your expectations.
Thank you all in advance for helping to make March a record-setting month here at PSC! I appreciate and value your business!!!
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: