thejudge’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 16
- where it all started and why if in a hurry just read bold type and go to 6 minute mark on video then ask yourself why didn't the media tell us?
- Tue Apr 7, 2009 | 3 comments
- Are you safe?
- Tue Mar 31, 2009 | 13 comments
- What you watch
- Sun Mar 29, 2009 | 6 comments
- DO YOU REMEMBER
- Mon Mar 23, 2009 | 6 comments
- yes we were
- Sun Mar 22, 2009 | 10 comments
Jun 21, 2008 | Views: 1,139
Filed under: 1977 MG Midget (Bucket)
He left this world a legend in funny car racing. He has to many accomplishments in his 46 years with us to list
Ive seen a lot of tough men cry today but racing will continue on tomorrow and somehow with heavy hearts and I'm sure the winner will dedicate the race to scotty and there will be tears of joy for the winner and I am also certain that that is what scott would want.
We all know the risks and we will continue to take them because racing gets into your blood and once your hooked its hard to just stop. Remember scott had retired twice but returned because he loved it so much
My prayers will go out to his family and crew but I will also be watching the races because thats what the race fans should do
it would be our best way to honor scotty
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: