- 2001 Pontiac Trans Am (SEXYWS6)
- 1995 Pontiac Trans Am ("Lucky")
- 2004 Yamaha FJR1300 (Flyin FJ)
- 1994 Pontiac Trans Am (Red Rocket)
- 1999 Buick Regal (lownslo)
- 1975 Oldsmobile Hurst (75 Hurst/Olds)
- 1979 Pontiac Trans Am (ole faithful)
- 2003 Mercury Gran Marquis (Granpappy)
- 2002 Ford F-350 (Old Terminix Service Truck)
- 1976 Pontiac Trans Am ('76 TA)
- 1977 Pontiac Trans Am (1977 TA)
- 1978 Pontiac Trans Am (Silver)
- 1979 Pontiac Trans Am (The "Evader")
- 1979 Pontiac Trans Am (Project TA)
- 1980 Pontiac Trans Am (Ole Blue)
- 1989 Pontiac Firebird ('89 Bird)
- 1990 Chevrolet Camaro (Green Machine)
- 1991 Pontiac Firebird (Pretty Bird)
- 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 (Ramm Tuff)
- 1992 Chevrolet 1500 (The Hauler)
- 1987 Chevrolet K5 Blazer (Mudd n Funn)
tamatt79’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 27
- Bandit Run, Mississippi style.
- Sat Aug 21, 2010 | 5 comments
- Whats up with the photos section on everyones page?
- Thu Jun 17, 2010 | 4 comments
- Bandit Bash Video slide show
- Fri Jun 11, 2010 | comment
- Dixie Firebirds in the Smokey Mtns...
- Thu Apr 29, 2010 | 20 comments
- Mistreated 95 Trans Am
- Tue Aug 18, 2009 | 1 comment
95 is getting a facelift!
Jan 22, 2009 | Views: 642
- 95 in progress
- 47 photos
It has the body work done, sanded, primed sanded, wiped down, sanded, dings and scratches fixed, sanded, cleaned and sanded. Have i mentioned sanded. Dang there is so much sanding that goes on. Yeesh!!! As of this morning, it is ready to tack down and paint tonight, then in the morning we will be doing some touch up stuff and doing a little of custom stuff. Nothing major, just adding that little personal touch! No show car expectations here, but it will look good and hopefully turn a few heads. :)
In preperation for BR09, there is no way i have the time and/or the $$$ to finish the TATA in time, so the next best thing in my book at this time is my 95, A (but maybe i may have to help someone get a particular "Red Bandit" ready too :D.) She should be painted by the end of the week next week. Then some typical LT1 mechanical stuff, and if i happen to have time before the Run, the i will focus on the interior, but that is low on list of priorities right now. Yeesh, it is still 4 months away, but the clock is ticking!!!
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: