- 1966 Chevrolet Corvair ("Ashley")
- 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt ("Bud")
- 2005 Chevrolet Malibu (MAXX)
- 1965 Chevrolet Corvair (Toni)
- 1965 Chevrolet Corvair (Sir Isaac)
- 1964 Chevrolet Corvair (Goldylocks)
- 1961 Chevrolet Corvair (Woodie)
- 1961 Chevrolet Corvair (The Frigidaire)
- 1960 Chevrolet Corvair (The Smurfmobile)
- 1973 Chevrolet Chevelle (Carlotta)
- 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Greenbrier (Babe (The Blue Ox))
- 1969 Chevrolet Kingswood Estate (The Dragon Wagon)
- 1989 Chevrolet Beretta (Blue Jay)
- 1976 Buick LeSabre (Beauregard)
- 1980 Honda Accord (Farley)
- 1999 Chevrolet Cavalier (Sylvester)
- 1965 Chevrolet Chevy II (Sunny)
- 1976 AMC Pacer (Little Horse)
- 1958 Triumph TR3A (Ol' Red)
- 1965 Chevrolet Corvair ("Tiny Toni")
- 1967 Chevrolet Corvair (Phantom Stinger)
- 1966 Chevrolet Corvair (Super Stinger)
- 1960 Chevrolet Corvair (Baby Smurf)
- 1966 Chevrolet Corvair (Junkyard Refugee)
- 1966 Chevrolet Corvair Corsa (Nader's Nightmare)
- 1964 Dodge 330 (The Little Old Lady From Pasadena)
- 1970 Chevrolet Camaro (Rare Beauty)
- 1977 Pontiac Firebird (The One That Got Away)
- 1977 Pontiac Firebird (Rockford)
- 1968 Pontiac Firebird 400 (The Mean Green Machine)
- 1959 Cadillac Hease model (Morticia)
- 2000 Chrysler Concorde (Scale Auto Magazine Concorde)
- 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo (Scale Auto Magazine Monte Carlo)
- 1969 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S (Flying Fish)
- 1962 Chevrolet Bel Air (Old Reliable II)
- 1995 Chevrolet Impala (Alternomad II)
- 1965 Pontiac 2+2 Demolition Derby car model (Interstate Auto Salvage)
- 1990 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (454SS)
CorvairJim’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 33
- Our new Granddaughter has arrived!
- Tue Sep 4, 2012 | 18 comments
- Happy Birthday, Chevrolet!
- Wed Nov 2, 2011 | 2 comments
- Went to see "Ashley" again...
- Sat Oct 15, 2011 | 10 comments
- A "Vairy" Merry Christmas!
- Thu Dec 23, 2010 | 17 comments
- A fellow Motortopian needs our help.
- Thu Nov 18, 2010 | 7 comments
A 6 year old "New" photo album...
Oct 25, 2009 | Views: 752
Filed under: 1966 Chevrolet Corvair ("Ashley")
- Bringing Ashley Home.
- 50 photos
When I had my '66 Corvair Monza, I carried a photo album of pictures we took on the trip home to the Philadelphia area from picking the car up in Denver in the car's glove box. When I cleaned the car out prior to selling it, I brought that album into our home office, where it sat on the book shelf right next to the computer. Well, now that the scanner works, I can finally share that road trip with all my Motortopia friends who might want to share the adventure of an 1,800 mile road trip in an antique car with me. Check it out - Rose and I had a blast on the trip... quite literally at one point, when we had a blowout at about 70 mph on the Interstate in Ohio!
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: