TerryO’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 49
- Vacation to Darlington Raceway Musium
- Thu Jan 30, 2014 | comment
- My Museum Visit
- Thu Sep 20, 2012 | comment
- C3 Corvette Trailing arm replacement
- Sat Jun 9, 2012 | comment
- We need to Motortopia something like this. Interstate Car People Getting Together
- Tue May 22, 2012 | comment
- Just an upgrade update
- Tue Nov 22, 2011 | 1 comment
A concept T/A from the 09 SEMA show.
Nov 8, 2009 | Views: 368
- Lingenfelter's 455 T/A Concept
- 12 photos
"These are the first real shots of Lingenfelter's 455 T/A Concept that is set to make its world premiere in the metal at this the 2009 SEMA Show at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Lingenfelter joins an emerging group of tuners such as Trans Am Depot that are testing the waters for a modern-day Pontiac Trans Am conversion kit based on the all-new 2010 Chevrolet Camaro. That said, if there's enough interest generated from the concept car, Lingenfelter will go ahead and offer the completed vehicle (or the kit) for sale."
I hpe you like it as much as I do.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: