- 1994 Chevrolet S-10 (Back-in-Black)
- 1971 Chevrolet Nova (Dream Car)
- 1979 Pontiac Trans Am (Blackbird)
- 1997 Chevrolet K 2500 (Work Horse)
- 1995 GMC 3500 Rally Van (Battle Wagon aka Big Bertha)
- 1974 Chevrolet Chevelle (Mychevelle)
- 1987 Chevrolet S-10 (Thunder-sTruck)
- 1989 Chevrolet S-10 (Cameo)
- 1998 Ford Ranger Super-cab (P*O*S)
- 1978 Chevrolet Monza (Experiment #1)
- 1980 Chevrolet Monza (Experiment #2)
- 1980 Chevrolet Monza (Spyder)
- 1980 Chevrolet Monza (Re-Po Car)
- 1969 Chevrolet Impala (Limpala)
- 1977 Chevrolet Camaro (The Camaro)
- 1995 Pontiac Grand Am (Driver Ed Car)
- 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix (GP)
Crazyfast79TA’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 214
- April 14...Fender Liner Finally Showed Up!
- Mon Apr 14, 2014 | 2 comments
- Fourteen Days Until I Cash In!
- Sun Apr 13, 2014 | comment
- Sport Trac Is Back Home!
- Thu Apr 3, 2014 | 2 comments
- Sport-Trac Repair Saga
- Sat Mar 29, 2014 | 3 comments
- Sport Trac is in the shop for repairs
- Wed Mar 26, 2014 | 3 comments
A Week Later and I Still Hate This Truck!
Jan 6, 2014 | Views: 40
Filed under: 1997 Chevrolet K 2500 (Work Horse)
I just realized I'm messing up my new year resolution of trying to be positive. So I'll start over.
This truck starts every day and the brakes work good and the radiator doesn't leak. It looks like it would be a good candidate for being a parts donor to a deserving truck. I could do the same with this drivetrain as I did with my '87 S-10. Wouldn't it be great to find a 4x4 S-10 that needs an engine? I could have 2 V8 S-10's! See what being positive can do! Oh boy! Are the wheels spinning in my head! I'm going to have to check out craig's list!
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: