- 1979 Pontiac Trans Am (Blackbird)
- 1994 Chevrolet S-10 (Another Black S-10)
- 1971 Chevrolet Nova (Dream Car)
- 1995 GMC 3500 Rally STX (Battle Wagon)
- 1974 Chevrolet Chevelle (Mychevelle)
- 1978 Chevrolet Monza (Experiment #1)
- 1980 Chevrolet Monza (Experiment #2)
- 1980 Chevrolet Monza (Spyder)
- 1980 Chevrolet Monza (Re-Po Car)
- 1987 Chevrolet S-10 (Thunder-sTruck)
- 1989 Chevrolet S-10 (Cameo)
- 1997 Chevrolet K 2500 (Work Horse)
- 1998 Ford Ranger Super-cab (P*O*S)
- 1969 Chevrolet Impala (Limpala)
- 1977 Chevrolet Camaro (The Camaro)
- 1995 Pontiac Grand Am (Grand Am)
- 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix (GP)
Crazyfast79TA’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 242
A Week Later and I Still Hate This Truck!
Jan 6, 2014 | Views: 98
Filed under: 1997 Chevrolet K 2500 (Work Horse)
I just realized I'm messing up my new year resolution of trying to be positive. So I'll start over.
This truck starts every day and the brakes work good and the radiator doesn't leak. It looks like it would be a good candidate for being a parts donor to a deserving truck. I could do the same with this drivetrain as I did with my '87 S-10. Wouldn't it be great to find a 4x4 S-10 that needs an engine? I could have 2 V8 S-10's! See what being positive can do! Oh boy! Are the wheels spinning in my head! I'm going to have to check out craig's list!
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: