Intimidator’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 21
Amazingly simple home remedies
Sep 4, 2008 | Views: 386
2. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetable by getting someone else to hold them while you chop.
3. Avoid arguments with the females about lifting the toilet seat… Use the sink!
4. For high blood pressure sufferers: Simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure on your veins. Remember to use a timer.
5. A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.
6. If you have a bad cough take a large dose of laxatives. Then you’ll be afraid to cough.
7. You only need two tools in life… WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn’t move and should, use the WD-40. If it moves and it shouldn’t, use the duct tape.
8. Remember: everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
9. If you can’t fix it with a hammer, you’ve got an electrical problem.
10. Some people are like Slinkies… Not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: