- 1979 Pontiac Trans Am (Blackbird)
- 1979 Pontiac Firebird (Trans Am)
- 1971 Chevrolet Nova (Dream Car)
- 1994 Chevrolet S-10 (Another Black S-10)
- 1974 Chevrolet Nova (Aldo)
- 1995 GMC 3500 Rally STX (My Perminant Ride)
- 1974 Chevrolet Chevelle (Mychevelle)
- 1978 Chevrolet Monza (Experiment #1)
- 1980 Chevrolet Monza (Experiment #2)
- 1980 Chevrolet Monza (Spyder)
- 1980 Chevrolet Monza (Re-Po Car)
- 1987 Chevrolet S-10 (Thunder-sTruck)
- 1989 Chevrolet S-10 (Cameo)
- 1997 Chevrolet K 2500 (Work Horse)
- 1998 Ford Ranger Super-cab (P*O*S)
- 1969 Chevrolet Impala (Limpala)
- 1977 Chevrolet Camaro (The Camaro)
- 1995 Pontiac Grand Am (Grand Am)
- 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix (GP)
Crazyfast79TA’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 247
Big Blue Is "Well Done"!
Nov 22, 2012 | Views: 283
I don't know if I want to continue on this project!
MADE YOU LOOK!!!
I didn't burn it down, yet. I was trying real hard to get this truck done so I could drive it this winter. I couldn't get free time to work on it before the snow started flying and the weather got too cold for me to work on it outside. I'm just going to put the wheels back on it and shove it off the side of the driveway into it's hole it was parked for the past year. I was real tempted to set it on fire, but decided maybe when spring gets here I will finish the project. But I'm done until then.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: