- 1994 Chevrolet S-10 (Back-in-Black)
- 1971 Chevrolet Nova (Dream Car)
- 1979 Pontiac Trans Am (Blackbird)
- 1997 Chevrolet K 2500 (P.O.S. or Big Pig or the truck previously known as Work Horse)
- 1995 GMC 3500 Rally Van (Battle Wagon aka Big Bertha)
- 1974 Chevrolet Chevelle (Mychevelle)
- 1987 Chevrolet S-10 (Thunder-sTruck)
- 1989 Chevrolet S-10 (Cameo)
- 1998 Ford Ranger Super-cab (P*O*S)
- 1978 Chevrolet Monza (Experiment #1)
- 1980 Chevrolet Monza (Experiment #2)
- 1980 Chevrolet Monza (Spyder)
- 1980 Chevrolet Monza (Re-Po Car)
- 1969 Chevrolet Impala (Limpala)
- 1977 Chevrolet Camaro (The Camaro)
- 1995 Pontiac Grand Am (Driver Ed Car)
- 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix (GP)
Crazyfast79TA’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 209
Big Blue Is "Well Done"!
Nov 22, 2012 | Views: 180
I don't know if I want to continue on this project!
MADE YOU LOOK!!!
I didn't burn it down, yet. I was trying real hard to get this truck done so I could drive it this winter. I couldn't get free time to work on it before the snow started flying and the weather got too cold for me to work on it outside. I'm just going to put the wheels back on it and shove it off the side of the driveway into it's hole it was parked for the past year. I was real tempted to set it on fire, but decided maybe when spring gets here I will finish the project. But I'm done until then.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!