- 1994 Chevrolet S-10 (Back-in-Black)
- 1971 Chevrolet Nova (Dream Car)
- 1979 Pontiac Trans Am (Blackbird)
- 1974 Chevrolet Chevelle (Mychevelle)
- 1978 Chevrolet Monza (Experiment #1)
- 1980 Chevrolet Monza (Experiment #2)
- 1980 Chevrolet Monza (Spyder)
- 1980 Chevrolet Monza (Re-Po Car)
- 1969 Chevrolet Impala (Limpala)
- 1977 Chevrolet Camaro (The Camaro)
- 1997 Chevrolet K 2500 (Work Horse)
- 1995 Pontiac Grand Am (Driver Ed Car)
- 1995 GMC 3500 Rally Van (Battle Wagon aka Big Bertha)
- 1987 Chevrolet S-10 (Thunder-sTruck)
- 1989 Chevrolet S-10 (Cameo)
- 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix (GP)
- 1998 Ford Ranger Super-cab (P*O*S)
Crazyfast79TA’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 187
- Still Working On Installing The 350 The Right Way
- Sun Dec 1, 2013 | comment
- Got To Test Fit My 350 In The S-10!
- Wed Nov 20, 2013 | 2 comments
- I Be Buildin' Me A Transmission This Weekend!
- Thu Nov 14, 2013 | 3 comments
- Doing Some Research And Remembering
- Fri Nov 8, 2013 | 2 comments
- Third Day (night) Of Wrenching...SUCCESS!
- Wed Nov 6, 2013 | comment
Big Blue Still Isn't Done
Nov 18, 2012 | Views: 187
- Work has Begun!
- 6 photos
UPDATE: Thanksgiving week-end.... "black Friday" won't get me in the stores. My step-son wnts to take his mother and me to a movie and lunch. I'm going to try to work on the truck Thursday morning before we gather for the feast. Then again Friday before lunch and the movie then maybe some more after the movie. Saturday I'm hoping to have all to the truck so I can get it all finished! 'Bout F'n time!
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!