lizardbird98’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 61
- no dog left behind
- Sun Oct 17, 2010 | 1 comment
- 12ft leg span 41 pound spider in japan
- Sat Oct 9, 2010 | 4 comments
- ww2 vet recalls a night during his service.
- Sun Sep 5, 2010 | 2 comments
- 400 mpg electric car built by high school kids?????
- Mon Aug 23, 2010 | comment
- car shows i've been too
- Sun Aug 22, 2010 | comment
can't have anything nice.....
Oct 13, 2009 | Views: 554
i barely missed getting t-boned today, keep in mind its raining i'am driveing along near a sub-divison, traffic is a lil heavy and it's bout 3:30 all of a sudden a big chevy suv desides to pull out in front of me. i swerve to the left back to the right to the left again across the oppasite 2 lanes of traffic almost in to a ditch and then back to the lane i was in. and yes i was doing the speed limit it happen so fast i just reacted.
**** this pisses me off every time i try to get a nice car i always get atleast one knuckle head that trys to cut in front of me.
i'am lucky i didn't hit any one or anything. yes i have insureance but i still hate haveing to deal with them weather it's my fault or not.
might have to have a few beers to calm my ass down. the harder i try to keep something nice the more it seems i have a target on my cars.
sorry done ranting.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: