- 1994 Chevrolet S-10 (Another Black S-10)
- 1971 Chevrolet Nova (Dream Car)
- 1979 Pontiac Trans Am (Blackbird)
- 1997 Chevrolet K 2500 (Work Horse)
- 1995 GMC 3500 Rally Van (Battle Wagon aka Big Bertha)
- 1974 Chevrolet Chevelle (Mychevelle)
- 1987 Chevrolet S-10 (Thunder-sTruck)
- 1989 Chevrolet S-10 (Cameo)
- 1998 Ford Ranger Super-cab (P*O*S)
- 1978 Chevrolet Monza (Experiment #1)
- 1980 Chevrolet Monza (Experiment #2)
- 1980 Chevrolet Monza (Spyder)
- 1980 Chevrolet Monza (Re-Po Car)
- 1969 Chevrolet Impala (Limpala)
- 1977 Chevrolet Camaro (The Camaro)
- 1995 Pontiac Grand Am (Driver Ed Car)
- 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix (GP)
Crazyfast79TA’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 226
- I Wish My S-10 Was Done!
- Thu Jul 17, 2014 | comment
- Car Show / Swap Meet / Poker Run Time again!
- Wed Jul 16, 2014 | comment
- Had a mini "Connonball Run" yesterday
- Sun Jun 29, 2014 | comment
- Should I Shout or Whisper?
- Tue Jun 10, 2014 | 2 comments
- Update On The Hold-up On The S-10
- Sat Jun 7, 2014 | comment
Changing My Trans Am Heater Core
Oct 8, 2013 | Views: 198
- Changing The T/A's Heater Core
- 28 photos
UPDATE 10/13- I finished the heater/defroster box install last night and today. I made tabs on the inside of the back of the box and straps on the front to hold it together in the car. I had it all together and checked out last night, but waited until after church today to install the glove box and console.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!