- 1975 Chevrolet Monza (Louie The Lizard)
- 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle (The Green Machine 69 Chevelle SS *MODEL car*)
- 1966 Chevrolet Chevy II (Little Nova II **1/24" scale MODEL CAR**)
- 1976 Chevrolet Monza (Tazmanian Devil)
- 2005 Ford Mustang (My Stang)
- 1978 Chevrolet Monza (T-DEVIL)
- 1976 Chevrolet Monza (Blue Bunny)
- 1978 Chevrolet Monza (The Monzter)
- 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle (Cara's 69)
- 1968 Ford Mustang (Linda's Dream)
- 1970 Chevrolet Camaro (Rare Camaro)
- 1980 Pontiac J-2000 (Rick's J-2000)
- 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air (Kids car)
- 1956 Ford Pickup (Pinky)
- 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air (Two Toned)
- 1978 Chevrolet Monza (Monster Monza Model)
- 1974 Chevrolet Vega (Nick's Vega)
- 1977 Chevrolet C/K 10 Series (1 Tough Truck)
- 1978 Chevrolet Monza (Monza 1)
MonzterRacing’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 13
- THE ALL NEW LOUIE THE LIZARD after all these years I have been gone !!
- Wed Jul 2, 2014 | comment
- I am back but not here very much !!
- Thu Jul 19, 2012 | 1 comment
- Important info about helping GET LOUIE THE LIZARD BACK
- Sat Nov 20, 2010 | 4 comments
- Sorry I have been really SAD and out of the car scene for a while- Need Help !!!
- Sun Nov 14, 2010 | 18 comments
- Hello all, Sorry I have been gone so long !!
- Tue Sep 29, 2009 | comment
Check out this list of cars I was forwarded in an e-mail that are 4 SALE
Oct 19, 2008 | Views: 2,814
1.) Hi Mark, Here is a list of the cars available, if you want pictures, of one or anything specific mail me back. 1970 W30 olds 442, 1969 GTO, 68 Buick GS 4 speed, 1976 Trans Am, 66 caprice ss big block, 71 elcamino, big block, 70 chevelle big block, 74 corvette, 87 corvette, 68 belvidere, 65 coronet, 65 chevelle convertible, 62 chevy impala, 55 chevy, 57 chevy, 68 gmc pro street pickup, 55 chop top pickup, several 74 nova,s, 73 ss nova parts car,71 dart drag car, 55 pontiac, 2 dr hrtp., 2,62 coronet convertibles, 94 z 28 covertible,1970 plymouth satelite, year ? monza spider. There is more, but for now, this should be the main ones, like i said, inquire, if none of these, are what your looking for, or if you need pictures, get back to me. Parts also, engines, trans, chevy, mopar, ford, thanks Denny for Will Rule
2.) Mark, that would be great, posting the stuff, with the email, and you can also include my phone number. my # is 815 554 0030, The prices all vary naturally, Denny
3.) Hi again Mark, i forgot about a few to send you , cars that may be of interest, to your brother in Cal. are a 32 ford 5 window coupe, and a 51 Henery J, and a all steel 41 Willys, with a 391 hemi, and supercherged, if you would want imfo on any of these, or pictures, get back to me. These three are definately not cheap, but exellent projects, that need some finishing, also, have some Mopar stuff, that i need to get to you on another email, in the near future, that i forgot about, 31 plymouth coupe, barracudas, coronets, hemi charger,69 1/2 440 six pac clone, all kinds of mopar projects, Denny
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!