WuMengjie’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 6
- The Beauty of Cheongsam
- Tue Feb 19, 2013 | comment
- Choosing A Good Bridesmaid Shoes For a Wedding
- Fri Jan 25, 2013 | comment
- Men's Messenger Bags: A Functional and Stylish Way to Carry Things
- Thu Jan 10, 2013 | comment
- Princess Wedding Dresses With Elegant Strapless Dress
- Wed Jan 9, 2013 | comment
- Fabulous Shoulder Handbags For Women
- Sat Dec 29, 2012 | comment
Choosing A Good Bridesmaid Shoes For a Wedding
Jan 25, 2013 | Views: 125
When choosing a pair of wedding shoes, the first thing many brides may think is that a stunning pair of shoes is essential. This thought, however, should certainly not override the most important consideration when choosing wedding shoes – comfort. After over 10 hours of greeting guests, walking down the isle, kissing your new husband, posing for photographs, and lets not forget dancing, the last thing on your mind will be ‘how do my shoes look?' Therefore, it is important to choose a pair of shoes that is comfortable so that the bride will feel comfortable and happy for the entire ceremony and reception.
Wedding bride shoes come in a number of different heel heights ranging from the very sensible flat heel, to a very tall heel of 12 cm. Depending on what you are used to, and what you are comfortable in on a day to day basis, there are usually a range of heights available in wedding shoe stores. The ideal height of a wedding shoe ranges between 6 cm to 9 cm. This height range is perfect because it provides the bride with enough height to assist their posture, whilst not straining their feet or causing any severe discomfort.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!