- 2004 Yamaha FJR1300 (Flyin FJ)
- 1994 Pontiac Trans Am (Red Rocket)
- 1995 Pontiac Trans Am ("Lucky")
- 1999 Buick Regal (lownslo)
- 1975 Oldsmobile Hurst (75 Hurst/Olds)
- 1979 Pontiac Trans Am (ole faithful)
- 2003 Mercury Gran Marquis (Granpappy)
- 2002 Ford F-350 (Old Terminix Service Truck)
- 1976 Pontiac Trans Am ('76 TA)
- 1977 Pontiac Trans Am (1977 TA)
- 1978 Pontiac Trans Am (Silver)
- 1979 Pontiac Trans Am (The "Evader")
- 1979 Pontiac Trans Am (Project TA)
- 1980 Pontiac Trans Am (Ole Blue)
- 1989 Pontiac Firebird ('89 Bird)
- 1990 Chevrolet Camaro (Green Machine)
- 1991 Pontiac Firebird (Pretty Bird)
- 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 (Ramm Tuff)
- 1992 Chevrolet 1500 (The Hauler)
- 1987 Chevrolet K5 Blazer (Mudd n Funn)
tamatt79’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 27
- Bandit Run, Mississippi style.
- Sat Aug 21, 2010 | 5 comments
- Whats up with the photos section on everyones page?
- Thu Jun 17, 2010 | 4 comments
- Bandit Bash Video slide show
- Fri Jun 11, 2010 | comment
- Dixie Firebirds in the Smokey Mtns...
- Thu Apr 29, 2010 | 20 comments
- Mistreated 95 Trans Am
- Tue Aug 18, 2009 | 1 comment
Day 15, Wow.
Nov 13, 2008 | Views: 270
- Overhaulin' Tupelo, Ms style!
- 111 photos
Although, not a Restoreamusclecar quality project by any means, (and a BIG thanks to Dave and the crew over at Restoreamusclecar for bailing the Bishops out AGAIN last minute. The first time they helped out was when Sonya's car was finished and she needed wheels. They were received in less then 24hrs. WOOWEE, thats service. She made it to STARS! This time Craig needed some parts, and they should be here the day they leave for STARS with his car.) They can say they did almost all the work themselves and for the first time, a 17 day timeframe, and such a wonderful specimen to start with, a lot of lessons have been learned and it is going to turn out as a really cool ride with 1 heck of a story. :D I am certainly looking forward to tomorrow when it all comes together, just before it heads south to Florida for the weekend.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!