Jims5543’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 16
- New Paint - Car is purring
- Wed Feb 10, 2010 | 1 comment
- Did some tuning pulls, Houston, we have traction issues.
- Tue Jan 1, 2008 | comment
- I have declared the break in done.
- Fri Dec 28, 2007 | comment
- Nearing engine break in completion.
- Wed Dec 26, 2007 | comment
- Another 100 miles gone!
- Tue Dec 25, 2007 | comment
Did some tuning pulls, Houston, we have traction issues.
Jan 1, 2008 | Views: 318
Every time the tach hit 5K RPM's the tires gave up their fight to keep traction and let go.
I was running 15 PSI and trying to sort out my fuel maps up there, I am still a tad on the rich side but thats o.k. for now.
I am turning the boost back down to 10 PSI (backing out the plate on the waste gate, I had it cranked all the way in) I have a 10PSI spring in there pressed to get 15. Back when I had my T04E on her the T04 would loose boost up high, I tried to force a little more out of her with the wastegate setting.
I also bought a set of tires from Edge Racing my Yoko's were shot and probably a good piece of the traction problem. I bought a set of Falken Azenis RT-615's. I'll see how they hold up.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!