Metalmikejr’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 28
- Sold the beast
- Tue Feb 14, 2012 | 8 comments
- Thanks To Everybody for the Help
- Mon Feb 6, 2012 | 2 comments
- Vin Question
- Sun Jan 29, 2012 | 5 comments
- Some parts im looking for to build the beasts engine
- Mon May 23, 2011 | 6 comments
- Need a favor if i have any artsist friends who are willing...
- Sat May 7, 2011 | 8 comments
Finally got my truck running!!!!!
Sep 22, 2010 | Views: 459
Filed under: 1993 GMC Sierra (93 to 53 beast)
- First test drive in driveway 93 to 53 beast
- 6 comments
- 1,052 views
On the down side ive got to take my oil pan off and religgn it and replace the fron main seal because ive got an oil leak the size of niagra falls. On the bright side however i can do that oil change ive been thinking about.
I want to thank all who helped me off of here but especially FriedGreenTmater who walked me through many steps and did alot of troubleshooting for me.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: