- 1950 Studebaker Champion (FozzieMobile)
- 1951 Chevrolet Sedan (Heaven Bound)
- 1961 Ford Thunderbird (White In Night Satin)
- 2001 Toyota Celica (GT - great tourer)
- 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander (Ditsi Mitsi)
- 1954 Nash Metropolitan (Metro)
- 1958 Mercury Monteclair (The Beginning)
- 1960 Oldsmobile 88 (California Kid)
- 1966 Chevrolet Nova (Easy Going)
- 1968 Rambler American (Dings)
- 1972 Chevrolet Caprice (Bowtie Boat)
- 1976 Plymouth Valiant (Tilt Power)
- 1977 Volkswagen bus (rust bucket)
- 1978 Datsun 510 (Ole Reliable)
- 1985 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme (Trouble)
- 1989 Ford F 150 (Not So Big Foot)
- 2003 Mazda Protege5 (Japanese Ford)
alwaysakid’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 76
How about a Sinclair transistor radio?
Jul 17, 2013 | Views: 271
I found one amongst my stuff recently that I had obtained as a kid from a Sinclair service station. It was some kind of promotional thing, and the radio was made to resemble a gas pump, with the station numbers showing where the "gallons" would be displayed on the pump. It's pretty neat.
But after having it stashed away in a box for decades, I decided to see if there's someone else who would like to have it more than me. So, I listed it on ebay. It's item # 121144036760 on ebay and the bidding ends Friday evening. If you think you might be interested, check it out at:
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!