JeffGordonChevy’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 24
- 2011 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Carbon Limited Edition Serial # 00024
- Mon Sep 5, 2011 | comment
- Corvettes And Camaros The World's Largest Corvette & Premier Camaro Dealer Has Convertible Camaro's In Stock
- Wed Apr 6, 2011 | comment
- Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible Indy Pace Car Edition Available At Jeff Gordon Chevrolet
- Thu Feb 10, 2011 | comment
- If You've Always Wanted A Convertible Camaro This Is The Opportunity You've Been Waiting For
- Thu Jan 13, 2011 | comment
- Synergy Green 2011 Camaro Super Sport Available For Immediate Delivery At Jeff Gordon Chevrolet
- Sun Dec 19, 2010 | comment
If You've Always Wanted A Convertible Camaro This Is The Opportunity You've Been Waiting For
Jan 13, 2011 | Views: 329
Jeff Gordon Chevrolet currently has an allocation Convertible Camaro's that can be modified to your exact specifications. You pick the color you want, you choose the options you can't live without.
Your vehicle will come straight from the factory to the showroom of our 15 acre Award Winning Chevrolet Dealership in Wilmington North Carolina.
" We currently have several Convertible Camaro's available to color and option to exact specifications and scheduled for a March 2011 production date." said Mark Santilli, Marketing Manager of Jeff Gordon Chevrolet. “The Convertible will make the all-new Camaro, already a smash-hit, even more desirable to a greater range of drivers,”
The Convertible model will be available in the same basic model offering as the Camaro Coupe. The standard model will have a 312-hp Direct Injection V6 engine featuring 29 miles per gallon on the highway. The SS model will feature the 6.2-liter V8 engine producing 426 hp. A six-speed manual transmission will be standard, with an optional six-speed automatic.
Camaro is America’s most popular sports car, seizing leadership in U.S. sales with the coupe model that launched in spring of 2009 as a 2010 model. The right to purchase one of the first Convertibles was recently sold at the Barrett-Jackson auction for $205,000, with all proceeds donated to charity.
Both a 312-hp 3.6-liter V6 and the top-dog 6.2-liter V8 will be offered, and buyers will be able to choose either a six-speed automatic or manual regardless of engine.
View our entire inventory on line at http://www.je...donchevy.com/
Jeff Gordon Chevrolet & Hendrick Automotive also recently launched CorvettesandCamaros.com The World's Largest Corvette and Camaro Dealer Web Site
Shop over 500 new Corvettes, new Camaros, GM Certified Pre-owned Corvettes and GM Certified Pre-owned Camaros, plus gently used Corvette and used Camaro models from the sixties, seventies, eighties and nineties.
Find your American “heart beat” in a Corvette or Camaro at corvettesandcamaros.com
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: