- 1961 Ford Thunderbird (White In Night Satin)
- 1951 Chevrolet Sedan (Heaven Bound)
- 2001 Toyota Celica (GT - great tourer)
- 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander (Ditsi Mitsi)
- 1950 Studebaker Champion (FozzieMobile)
- 1954 Nash Metropolitan (Metro)
- 1958 Mercury Monteclair (The Beginning)
- 1960 Oldsmobile 88 (California Kid)
- 1966 Chevrolet Nova (Easy Going)
- 1968 Rambler American (Dings)
- 1972 Chevrolet Caprice (Bowtie Boat)
- 1976 Plymouth Valiant (Tilt Power)
- 1977 Volkswagen bus (rust bucket)
- 1978 Datsun 510 (Ole Reliable)
- 1985 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme (Trouble)
- 1989 Ford F 150 (Not So Big Foot)
- 2003 Mazda Protege5 (Japanese Ford)
alwaysakid’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 91
It's Going To Go
Oct 6, 2012 | Views: 460
I've got an old new-car brochure listed on ebay and it has received its first bid! That kind of excites me, because it's fun to watch something like this to see how well it does. I'm not so much interested in making money on it as I am in seeing it go to someone who really wants it, and of course the higher the bid indicates how much the person wants it.
The brochure is from 1973 or 1974 (it doesn't have a year on it) and is for a Datsun pickup truck. You can see more description of it on the ebay listing at:
I would especially like to see it go to someone on Motortopia, since I have a connection with my fellow Motortopians, but I don't know if I would learn whether or not it sold to a fellow Motortopian unless they told me.
The bidding ends Sunday evening, in case you're interested. Not much time left.
And since I'm writing this blog about it, at least I'll have something to remember what I found, what I had and what I let go of.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: