- 1994 Chevrolet S-10 (Another Black S-10)
- 1971 Chevrolet Nova (Dream Car)
- 1979 Pontiac Trans Am (Blackbird)
- 1997 Chevrolet K 2500 (Work Horse)
- 1995 GMC 3500 Rally Van (Battle Wagon aka Big Bertha)
- 1974 Chevrolet Chevelle (Mychevelle)
- 1987 Chevrolet S-10 (Thunder-sTruck)
- 1989 Chevrolet S-10 (Cameo)
- 1998 Ford Ranger Super-cab (P*O*S)
- 1978 Chevrolet Monza (Experiment #1)
- 1980 Chevrolet Monza (Experiment #2)
- 1980 Chevrolet Monza (Spyder)
- 1980 Chevrolet Monza (Re-Po Car)
- 1969 Chevrolet Impala (Limpala)
- 1977 Chevrolet Camaro (The Camaro)
- 1995 Pontiac Grand Am (Driver Ed Car)
- 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix (GP)
Crazyfast79TA’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 226
- I Wish My S-10 Was Done!
- Thu Jul 17, 2014 | comment
- Car Show / Swap Meet / Poker Run Time again!
- Wed Jul 16, 2014 | comment
- Had a mini "Connonball Run" yesterday
- Sun Jun 29, 2014 | comment
- Should I Shout or Whisper?
- Tue Jun 10, 2014 | 2 comments
- Update On The Hold-up On The S-10
- Sat Jun 7, 2014 | comment
It's That Time Again! The Annual "I Wanna Burn This Truck" Season
Dec 29, 2013 | Views: 104
Filed under: 1997 Chevrolet K 2500 (Work Horse)
- Rodeo Song Beeped
- 47 views
Here's the rundown on what I've fixed on this truck since we've owned it:
Tires...always needing tires!
Front axel engagement actuator...you know, that electrical gizmo that engages the front end when you flip the 4x4 switch.
Fuel pump...Dustyn replaced in high school auto shop
Power steering hose...Dustyn replaced in high school auto shop
Wiper motor pulse board...Kevin had a stick wedged in it to "fix" it. I used the one out of my S-10 to actually fix it.
Driver's window...Came loose from lower frame. Glued back on.
Right taillight circuit board...Bulbs were good, board wasn't.
Trailer lights plug...Had 3 different pig-tails and none of them worked. I installed a new one and did away with the cluster that was there
Front brake pads...Just worn out.
Tune up...Plugs, wires, cap and rotor.
Fuel pump wiring harness...Shorted out inside tank.
Right inner tie rod end/Idler arm...Probably needs the rest replaced too
Battery...Just like tires, always needs attention.
Radiator...Somebody (not me) tried patching it with fiberglass once before.
Rear brake lines...Rust, rot, and age took their toll on entire rear part of the system.
Power steering hose...Dustyn didn't remove old "O" rings when installing new hose before, so I had to remove old "O" rings and do it right this time.
I know there's a ton more stuff to do on this truck that I don't know where the money's going to come from for repairs. I know we can't afford to find a replacement truck, so I guess I'll do what I can when I can.
I still hate winter!
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: