- 1961 Ford Thunderbird (White In Night Satin)
- 1951 Chevrolet Sedan (Heaven Bound)
- 2001 Toyota Celica (GT - great tourer)
- 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander (Ditsi Mitsi)
- 1950 Studebaker Champion (FozzieMobile)
- 1954 Nash Metropolitan (Metro)
- 1958 Mercury Monteclair (The Beginning)
- 1960 Oldsmobile 88 (California Kid)
- 1966 Chevrolet Nova (Easy Going)
- 1968 Rambler American (Dings)
- 1972 Chevrolet Caprice (Bowtie Boat)
- 1976 Plymouth Valiant (Tilt Power)
- 1977 Volkswagen bus (rust bucket)
- 1978 Datsun 510 (Ole Reliable)
- 1985 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme (Trouble)
- 1989 Ford F 150 (Not So Big Foot)
- 2003 Mazda Protege5 (Japanese Ford)
alwaysakid’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 91
Keep It To Yourself
Feb 21, 2016 | Views: 290
In perusing the latest cars added to Motortopia recently I noticed that I can no longer click to add a trophy for a car I like. I also noticed that I cannot add comments either. It could be I've been giving trophys to the wrong cars. Or maybe it's been too long since I've posted a comment on someone's car and my marker simply dried up.
Or it could be that Motortopia is trying to get away from the individual activities between members in an effort to become more of a resource where people can come to learn about individuals' vehicles with information that is based solely on what the owner knows and shares about his own car or truck.
I have noticed that other photo sharing websites, specifically Flickr, where comments can be made don't seem to generate a lot of comments. Maybe commenting just isn't that popular these days. Or maybe what a lot of folks are putting on Flickr just isn't worthy of comments.
Still, I do miss being able to tell folks on Motortopia when I like their ride, whether it be by typing out a comment or simply clicking on a trophy.
C'est la vie.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: