- 1999 Pontiac Trans Am (Ramair1)
- 1999 Pontiac Trans Am (Ramair2)
- 1976 Pontiac Trans Am (BAN 1)
- 2004 GMC 2500HD 4X4 Crew Cab (TA Hauler)
- 1976 Jeep CJ-5 (Big Red)
- 1969 Pontiac Firebird (1st Gen)
- 1912 Keck Gonnerman KG1309 (KG1309)
- 1990 Geo Prizm (Geo1)
- 1992 Geo Prizm (GEO 2)
- 1996 Geo Prizm (GEO3)
- 1995 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 (Big Dually)
Ramair1’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 17
- 3rd and Final Round of voting on the GM Officially Licensed Calendar Contest
- Mon Oct 18, 2010 | 4 comments
- GM Officially Licensed Calendar Contest 2nd Round Voting
- Tue Oct 12, 2010 | 5 comments
- Member Calendars Contest
- Sun Sep 19, 2010 | 6 comments
- We're Getting the Band Back Together; that is "The Gulf Coast Trans Am Club"
- Sun Aug 15, 2010 | 3 comments
- It's Spring Time and time to plant you're favorite flowers!!!!
- Tue Apr 6, 2010 | 1 comment
Keep that Motivation Kindled in 2009
Dec 29, 2008 | Views: 615
- The Cars
- 10 photos
It’s the start of a New Year and time to start that new project or complete that restoration project that you’ve been putting on the back burner for quite some time.
My second vehicle that I’ve ever owned (1976 Jeep CJ-5) has always been sentimental to me as I’ve had so many fond memories in it growing up. Those care free days when nothing seemed to matter except that spur of the moment. It’s been approximately 12 years since I completed the frame off restoration but there were times that seemed that the project would never see its’ completion. At those times I would always turn on one of my favorite groups that during the time of growing up and had a big part of my inspiration so I cranked up the music to “The Cars”. Their music seems to be timeless as their music has been used in so many movies since their release. It’s that music that would inspire me and my desire to complete that project and to get it back on the road once more. “Let the Good Times Roll”, “Magic”, Heartbeat City”, Shake It Up”, “My Best Friends Girl”, “Just What I Needed”, “Let’s Go”, “Candy-O” and list goes on and on. The music it self says it all, wanting you to get on the road to sing their tunes!!!
My point is that it may not be “The Cars” that motivates you to complete your project but I know that there is that special band that will put you on the right track, to get you inspired and reminisce of those days gone by so you can get your ride back on the road.
Whatever it takes to motivate you, find that special secret and share it with us, as well as that special ride of yours, and share that enthusiasm with the rest of us here at Motortopia!!!!
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: