81TtopTA’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 28
- Car show at Victory Church, Troy PA - Kevin Morgan 2010 Trans Am will be there!
- Tue Jun 10, 2014 | comment
- My personal 2010 TRANS AM will be at the MECUM AUCTION Jan 26th!
- Wed Jan 16, 2013 | 1 comment
- THE NEW TRANS AM - We are being considered for a reality show!
- Tue Jul 3, 2012 | 1 comment
- Kevin Morgan's personal 2010 Trans Am is for sale on ebay!
- Wed May 2, 2012 | comment
- Merry Christmas from Kevin Morgan Designs!
- Fri Dec 23, 2011 | 5 comments
Kevin Morgan and Trans Am Depot unveils 6t9 trans am concept at SEMA!
Nov 12, 2010 | Views: 1,249
Trans Am Depot and Kevin Morgan unwrapped the latest of the Morgan designed Trans Am's at the 2010 SEMA show last week in Las Vegas, NV. Based off of the inaugural year, the 6t9 Trans Am, as it is named, is the second in the Morgan/Depot line up.
This concept, based off of the 2010 Camaro, sports an LS7 twin turbo package, a Ford IRS 9" rear end and a 3.22 NASCAR gear. The engineers at the Depot expect to put 1200hp. At the rear wheel durning their dyno tune in the coming days. Track testing to follow.
The 6t9 is expected to hit the streets next spring. Pricing and options will soon be posted on the Trans Am Depot web-site: www.transamdepot.com
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!