- 1975 Chevrolet Monza (Louie The Lizard)
- 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle (The Green Machine 69 Chevelle SS *MODEL car*)
- 1966 Chevrolet Chevy II (Little Nova II **1/24" scale MODEL CAR**)
- 1976 Chevrolet Monza (Tazmanian Devil)
- 2005 Ford Mustang (My Stang)
- 1978 Chevrolet Monza (T-DEVIL)
- 1976 Chevrolet Monza (Blue Bunny)
- 1978 Chevrolet Monza (The Monzter)
- 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle (Cara's 69)
- 1968 Ford Mustang (Linda's Dream)
- 1970 Chevrolet Camaro (Rare Camaro)
- 1980 Pontiac J-2000 (Rick's J-2000)
- 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air (Kids car)
- 1956 Ford Pickup (Pinky)
- 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air (Two Toned)
- 1978 Chevrolet Monza (Monster Monza Model)
- 1974 Chevrolet Vega (Nick's Vega)
- 1977 Chevrolet C/K 10 Series (1 Tough Truck)
- 1978 Chevrolet Monza (Monza 1)
MonzterRacing’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 12
- I am back but not here very much !!
- Thu Jul 19, 2012 | 1 comment
- Important info about helping GET LOUIE THE LIZARD BACK
- Sat Nov 20, 2010 | 4 comments
- Sorry I have been really SAD and out of the car scene for a while- Need Help !!!
- Sun Nov 14, 2010 | 18 comments
- Hello all, Sorry I have been gone so long !!
- Tue Sep 29, 2009 | comment
- Update on Louie The Lizard
- Mon Mar 23, 2009 | 26 comments
Louie The Lizard is down !!! Bad storm 70 MPH winds !!!
May 26, 2008 | Views: 815
Now Louie is going to have to be fixed and the worst part about it is the Alpine Green Pearl paint cannot be matched easily or at all. The headlight bucket or bezel may not be an easy find either. The fenders are fixable but creased badly in the wheel wells and the paint is scratched up from them falling on the patio and sliding to a rest from the storm. I have to find another coupe or station wagon that is a single headlight unit. My spoiler and lower valance took a bad hit too. They are broken as well. I have a friend at work that already mixed some paint and sprayed a sample piece that some of my other friends liked so Louie may be a different color next time he is seen. I have already started the stripping and sanding. Now the test will be getting the extremely rare parts for the car.
I may need some assistance in finding a front clip or pieces so if anybody knows where one may be PLEASE contact me so Louie can be fixed soon and brought back out. I can use Monza Coupe, Monza Town Coupe, Monza station wagons, Pontiac Sunbirds, possibly the Chevy Vega, the Firenza, Skyhawk, Olds Starfires, and other types of these h-body type cars. They have to be single headlight cars (2 total) instead of the dual headlight (4 total). Thanks if anybody can help me out.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!