GoldyLocks’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 40
- A great day with Mongoo$e
- Fri Jan 13, 2012 | 2 comments
- You want that burger with one hump or two?
- Fri Feb 5, 2010 | 2 comments
- Smokey Gets The Bandit's ---- Mustang that is
- Fri Feb 5, 2010 | comment
- Happy Birthday Darrell
- Fri Feb 5, 2010 | 1 comment
- Rally Sport in Australia -- a hoppin' sport.
- Sat Dec 5, 2009 | 1 comment
McCain Quits. Romney will Be President. Rambler to become Official U.S. Car.
Apr 1, 2008 | Views: 1,032
Replacing McCain will be Mitt Romney, who was running a very strenuous campaign until he quit in favor of McCain earlier this year.
It is reported that Romney, who now drives a Gremlin - retooled with a Hydrogen Fuel Cell, will announce that the Rambler will become the official car of the United States and that production on reproductions will start immediately.
Romeny is confident of victory. He has received the endorsement of the RSL AMC (Retired and Still Living American Motor Company employees) now based in Boca Raton, FL.
P.S. George Romney, Mitt's Father, was President of AMC (American Motor Company) which produced the Rambler, followed by the initial success of the Gremlin. The Gremlin was introduced on April 1, 1970. John McCain's father and grandfather were both admirals.
Today is April Fools Day. !!!! :-)
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: