- 1955 Chevrolet 3100 ("The Yellow Rose")
- 2010 Chevrolet Malibu (Malibu)
- 2003 Dodge 1500 (Ram)
- 1953 Chevrolet Bel Air ('53 Belair)
- 2008 Nissan Altima (Altima)
- 1979 Chevrolet C/K 10 Series (My '79 parts getter)
- 1957 Chevrolet truck ('57 Chevy truck)
- 1957 Chevrolet Truck (Parts truck)
- 1998 Pontiac Sunfire (Sunfire)
- 2000 Chevrolet S-10 (Daily Driver)
- 1992 Chevrolet Camaro ('92 Camaro)
- 1976 Ford Granada (Granada)
- 1976 Ford Bi-Centinniel (Bi-Centinniel)
- 1992 Chevrolet Camaro ('92 Whitey)
- 1968 Plymouth Road Runner ('68 RR)
- 1963 Ford Falcon ('Sprint')
- 1976 Chevrolet Blazer (Stump Jumper)
- 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 (Galaxie)
- 1964 Ford Falcon (Falcoon)
- 1963 Mercury Marauder ('Marauder')
- 1972 Chevrolet Vega ('72 Vega)
- 1962 Volkswagen Beetle ('Bug')
- 1968 Plymouth Road Runner (1968 Roadrunner)
- 1968 Mustang Fastback ('Stang)
- 1960 Chevrolet Corvair (Vair)
- 1956 Ford Mainline ('56 Ford)
- 1963 Ford Falcon ('63 Falcon)
- 1950 Ford Tudor ('50 Ford)
- 1949 Chevrolet Fleetline ('49 Chevy)
- 1972 Chevrolet Vega (Jungle Jim)
55Stepside’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 65
- Why America Fell off the Cliff
- Thu Nov 8, 2012 | 17 comments
- Finally going to a real car show
- Thu Nov 8, 2012 | 8 comments
- '55 Chevy truck headlight bezel seals.
- Tue Feb 21, 2012 | 1 comment
- Feature a different album or photo, or remove this feature.
- Mon Nov 28, 2011 | 3 comments
- Advertisements on album photos
- Thu Aug 11, 2011 | comment
NHRA Carolinas Nationals - This Weekend!
Sep 17, 2009 | Views: 480
Eight lucky drag racing fans will take part in a history-making event when they get the opportunity to stand behind the starter as Top Fuel dragsters and Funny Cars race four wide at zMAX Dragway on Sunday, Sept. 20, during the NHRA Carolinas Nationals.
Earlier this month zMAX Dragway and NHRA officials announced that for the first time in NHRA history, modern Top Fuel dragsters and Funny Cars will race four lanes, four wide and unleash 32,000 horsepower on the Bellagio of drag strips. Eight fans will get to feel the force of all that horsepower and smell the nitro as they stand behind the starter on both sets of lanes when the cars launch from the starting line.
"Fans are the backbone of this sport and we felt they needed to be a part of this history-making exhibition," said Marcus Smith, Speedway Motorsports, Inc. president. "Those eight lucky fans will definitely have the experience of a lifetime Sunday as they feel 32,000 horsepower at point-blank range at zMAX Dragway."
Fans will have a chance to be up front and center as history is made by signing up at specially marked booths on Friday and Saturday. Names will be randomly selected and the eight lucky fans in attendance will be announced Sunday morning during pre-race activities.
The drivers for each of the four-wide exhibition races will be determined that day among those who lose in the first round of eliminations. Drivers who have the higher standing in the NHRA championship points order will be given the first opportunity to participate in the unique exhibition
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: