- 007_SuperCoupe’s Garage
007_SuperCoupe’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 35
- The Manifold is starting to take life...
- Wed Jul 21, 2010 | comment
- Spring Modifications have turned into a Summer Mess!
- Fri Jun 18, 2010 | 2 comments
- Fuel economy expirements
- Mon Apr 5, 2010 | comment
- Spring modifications have officially started...
- Mon Mar 8, 2010 | 1 comment
- More upgrades........finally!
- Mon Feb 22, 2010 | 2 comments
Not sure why it has taken me this long...
Nov 30, 2007 | Views: 524
Filed under: 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT (Big Blue)
This SUV will remain mostly stock. I may do the intake and exhuast at some point, but right now I'm content with the K&N air filter that I have in it. The only other mods I'm planning are a 2" suspension lift and a tune. Other than that, this SUV is pretty much staying stock...Some cosmetic stuff may follow like a brush guard, etc, but it's going to remain mostly stock.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: