- 1950 Studebaker Champion (FozzieMobile)
- 1951 Chevrolet Sedan (Heaven Bound)
- 1961 Ford Thunderbird (White In Night Satin)
- 2001 Toyota Celica (GT - great tourer)
- 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander (Ditsi Mitsi)
- 1954 Nash Metropolitan (Metro)
- 1958 Mercury Monteclair (The Beginning)
- 1960 Oldsmobile 88 (California Kid)
- 1966 Chevrolet Nova (Easy Going)
- 1968 Rambler American (Dings)
- 1972 Chevrolet Caprice (Bowtie Boat)
- 1976 Plymouth Valiant (Tilt Power)
- 1977 Volkswagen bus (rust bucket)
- 1978 Datsun 510 (Ole Reliable)
- 1985 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme (Trouble)
- 1989 Ford F 150 (Not So Big Foot)
- 2003 Mazda Protege5 (Japanese Ford)
alwaysakid’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 76
Jan 14, 2011 | Views: 272
So what do I do with them? List them on ebay? Display them on a shelf (that could displace one of my toy cars, heaven forbid!)? Maybe just hang on to them for posterity -- I think that's what I did some time in the past and now I found them again almost 40 years later!
What do you think? Am I making much ado about nothing or have I got something here?
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!