- 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle (THE BITCH)
- 1971 Pontiac LeMans (Daisy Head Maisy)
- 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe (Shepherds Taxi)
- 1979 Chevrolet CK10 (Spot)
- 2004 Suzuki Eiger 400 4x4 (Bumble)
- 1998 John Deere 265 (Hooter Scooter)
- 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo (Her's)
- 2001 Ford F-150 (Red Rocket)
- 2004 Chevrolet 2500 HD Duramax Diesel (Baddness)
Redneck_Cowgirl’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 13
- Is my Chevy HD Diesel in the near future?
- Sun May 3, 2009 | comment
- Good ol' 350 Lemans...Poor ol' 402 Chevelle.
- Mon Mar 23, 2009 | 2 comments
- Restamp Numbers? New Build sheets & window invoices?
- Mon Aug 25, 2008 | 4 comments
- Middletown, Indiana Car Show 08/02/08
- Mon Aug 11, 2008 | 1 comment
- My own view of somethings going on here...
- Mon Aug 4, 2008 | 6 comments
Pressure to vote...
May 1, 2008 | Views: 416
I haven't found anything extremely great about any of them. I get the ideas they try to push...they sound like they are catering to whatever group they are speaking to. I have a suggestion....I don't care what state you pick him from or from what field. I suggestion is to find an American Farmer, nothing more nothing less. Elect him president, he will turn it all around.
I refuse to vote for Obama. I don't like him. He claims he is going to change the world, sounds great, but he can't do it all on his own. Did he forget about congress? He claims he doesn't take money from Corporate America..HUH? Obamas main campaign contributors the credit card companies and the nuclear industry are his primary financial support. Oh and that isnt Corporate America?
Hillary irrates my very last good nerve. I don't trust her any further than I could throw her. She has no real stand on any issue. She cares about no one. I dare anyone out there to find any truly selfless or caring act on her part. Without there being a ulterior motive for the action. And I mean acts not words. Words mean nothing if they aren’t backed up by actions.
McCain...I haven't seen any ads for him, I haven't seen him speak...Oh thats right he is speaking in the southern states, that helps alot.
It isn't like we have to vote for this. Yes, I get it. But I could careless about Hillary or Obama. Here is an idea, lets toss them in a ring, with boxing gloves and whoever wins...wins for the democats.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: