- 1950 Studebaker Champion (FozzieMobile)
- 1951 Chevrolet Sedan (Heaven Bound)
- 1961 Ford Thunderbird (White In Night Satin)
- 2001 Toyota Celica (GT - great tourer)
- 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander (Ditsi Mitsi)
- 1954 Nash Metropolitan (Metro)
- 1958 Mercury Monteclair (The Beginning)
- 1960 Oldsmobile 88 (California Kid)
- 1966 Chevrolet Nova (Easy Going)
- 1968 Rambler American (Dings)
- 1972 Chevrolet Caprice (Bowtie Boat)
- 1976 Plymouth Valiant (Tilt Power)
- 1977 Volkswagen bus (rust bucket)
- 1978 Datsun 510 (Ole Reliable)
- 1985 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme (Trouble)
- 1989 Ford F 150 (Not So Big Foot)
- 2003 Mazda Protege5 (Japanese Ford)
alwaysakid’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 76
Sheriff of Mayberry Passes On
Jul 3, 2012 | Views: 312
We've had Motortopia's announcement of Carroll Shelby's death on the website's main page for two months, so perhaps it's time to announce someone else's passing. Shelby did leave a far greater mark on the automotive world, but Griffith drove a lot of Fords, too.
So here's to another great loss. May Andy Griffith enjoy his new citizenship in heaven, and may all Motortopia members mourn his loss here on Earth. Because, "a man's got to do, what a man's got to do," as Barney Fife always said.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!