GoldyLocks’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 40
- A great day with Mongoo$e
- Fri Jan 13, 2012 | 2 comments
- You want that burger with one hump or two?
- Fri Feb 5, 2010 | 2 comments
- Smokey Gets The Bandit's ---- Mustang that is
- Fri Feb 5, 2010 | comment
- Happy Birthday Darrell
- Fri Feb 5, 2010 | 1 comment
- Rally Sport in Australia -- a hoppin' sport.
- Sat Dec 5, 2009 | 1 comment
Some Days are Better Than Others. May 23 not a good one for a Young Couple.
May 23, 2008 | Views: 1,695
At the end of the burst of machine guns, Bonnie and Clyde were dead, their lives snuffed out in a hail of armor piercing bullets.
Today in history, May 23,1934; in a 1934 Ford, Bonnie and Clyde met their maker.
There are lots of interesting sites about this, but an interesting fact I learned is that Bonnie and Clyde were tracked down with the help of the FBI, because of the National Motor Vehicle Act; so their federal law violation was the transportation of stolen cars and not many banks they robbed and people they killed. An interesting side note to a notorious story.
You can read more here, or get the movie, too.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!