GoldyLocks’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 40
- A great day with Mongoo$e
- Fri Jan 13, 2012 | 2 comments
- You want that burger with one hump or two?
- Fri Feb 5, 2010 | 2 comments
- Smokey Gets The Bandit's ---- Mustang that is
- Fri Feb 5, 2010 | comment
- Happy Birthday Darrell
- Fri Feb 5, 2010 | 1 comment
- Rally Sport in Australia -- a hoppin' sport.
- Sat Dec 5, 2009 | 1 comment
Soothin', Groovin' Musical Roads
Oct 24, 2008 | Views: 1,574
An interesting report this morning in the Wall Street Journal about a singing road; and the William Tell Overture no less.
It seems that the Honda Motor company wanted a road to sing so it worked with the city of Lancaster, California to turn black asphalt into, well, a sort of road and track version of a xyzlaphone.
The length of road is not without controversy in this California city, but you gotta say; in these days of social breakdown, financial ruin on Wall Street, and constant acrimony between the politicians; a little music on the road could be a good thing.
Hey, with all the tax dollars we spend, maybe we could get Arrowsmith on I-80? What song would you like to see notched in your local roads?
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: