- 007_SuperCoupe’s Garage
007_SuperCoupe’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 35
- The Manifold is starting to take life...
- Wed Jul 21, 2010 | comment
- Spring Modifications have turned into a Summer Mess!
- Fri Jun 18, 2010 | 2 comments
- Fuel economy expirements
- Mon Apr 5, 2010 | comment
- Spring modifications have officially started...
- Mon Mar 8, 2010 | 1 comment
- More upgrades........finally!
- Mon Feb 22, 2010 | 2 comments
Jul 26, 2006 | Views: 820
Filed under: 1992 Ford Thunderbird (Silver Thunder)
On the inlet plenum, I had the EGR port filled in with aluminum epoxy and ported to match my aftermarket throttle body. This provides for a much smoother intake that in turn increases hp.
It now sports a 10% OD pulley keeping boost in line at about 14 psi.
I have lofty plans for my future supercharger upgrade. I plan on custom building a lower intake manifold that I will install an '03-'04 Cobra supercharger onto with the liquid to air intercooler.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: